What are the steps to enrollment?
- Talk to the Admissions Director, Vikki Pynenburg and complete an online inquiry
- Complete an online application for each child
- Family interview Zoom call with the Principal
- Preschool student and parent Zoom call with the Preschool Director
- Kindergarten students to come into school for observation/testing with the Kindergarten teacher
- 2nd grade - 8th grade will be tested in math, reading and writing
- Virtual shadow day experience for 3rd-8th graders
- Completion of an online enrollment packet
Choosing a school is a big deal for parents and children.
Here at Our Lady of Lourdes School, our goal is to provide prospective parents and students with the best possible introduction to our school! We will provide the information you need to make the right decision for your family. Students are invited and encouraged to visit their new class for a half or whole day so they can get acquainted with classmates and experience the classroom environment. Once enrolled, you have our solemn promise that your child's success is our top priority.
For more details, visit the tuition assistance page.
Questions? Please contact:
Vikki Pynenburg, Admissions Director
- Preschool through 1st grade students are in their classrooms five full days a week.
- 2-8th grade are being taught in a hybrid model. Separated into two cohorts, they attend school either Mon/Tue or Wed/Thur. Friday is remote learning for all.
- Starting on Feb. 8th, we will be transitioning to a 4-day in-person hybrid learning model. Grades 2-5 will start on the 8th and grades 6-8 will start Monday, March 1st.
- Social distancing and mask wearing is our new norm.
"My children transferred to Lourdes mid-year during the COVID pandemic when it became clear the WA public school system was not moving to get older children back to in person learning. All of the staff at Lourdes have been EXTREMELY welcoming and have gone above and beyond with a mid-year transition. If you are looking for a personalized academic experience for your child, this is the school for you. Lourdes has figured out how to keep the kids engaged, learning and safe during a pandemic. The academic program is challenging, comprehensive and is setting the students up for high school and college success. The atmosphere is friendly and inclusive. The teachers/staff are very well organized and in tune with their students."