Lourdes Blog Posts
Did you see our recent Good News posts?
- 1 brand new WiFi network
- 12 new Swivl camerals ordered for classrooms
- 60 new Chromebooks ordered
There's more coming....!
While we are not yet certain as to what the Fall will look like, we will be prepared for whatever comes our way. We are currently planning for each of the following potential scenarios:
- Returning to the school building at full capacity
- Returning to school in a limited capacity with a hybrid remote/in-person instructional model
- Returning to a remote-learning model
For details, click here.
Thank you to all our school families and parishioners who brought food and hygiene products to the food drive today. It was wonderful to see the huge turnout who supported St. Vincent de Paul. 3,322 pounds of food and hygiene products were collected in 2 hours! Way to go Our Lady of Lourdes! So awesome that even during these times, we can still help others. We might be apart but we still have a part to play in our community.
Join us on Wednesday, May 6th, as the Catholic Schools of SW Washington host a joint food drive. Each school will be collecting food for a different, local non-profit. Visit the Stop and Drop area at Lourdes to drop off your food donation for SVDP between 11am-1pm.