Lourdes Blog Posts
The 2016-17 Annual Report is now available. See the latest facts, figures, and highlights from last year, such as -
- OLL is now a Washington State Green School
- 34 new alumni moved onto High School
- The Endowment Fund is only $40,000 away from the $1,000,000 goal
- 85 Chromebooks purchased from Shine Auction’s fund-an-item
- 5th-8th grade students completed 2,964 hours of service
- Preschool rebranded to Little Blessings Preschool
- New Books for Baptism and Beyond Program
The 2017 OLL Christmas Program is now available. Please mark your calendar with our advent celebrations, and note that the Christmas programs at Seton, and the Band and Choir concerts in the gym are mandatory. Download your own copy.
Thank you for your incredible gifts during Give More 24!
We raised a total of $46,330 in 24 hours. We met the $23,000 match, and won $1,000 in prizes! We are so very grateful for the support we receive from our community. Thank you.
Please here donate today. Every dollar you donate during Give More 24! will double and work twice as hard. Invest in our exemplary citizens, all gifts will be applied to OLL scholarships.
Donations are only online at https://give-more-24.org/designee/our-lady-of-lourdes-catholic-school during the 24 hours of September 21st. If you would like to make a donation but unable to on the day, please contact 360.696.2301 x202 or email@example.com.
Stop by the school on Thursday 9/21 and enjoy coffee and home baked cookies during drop off and pick up times, PLUS the chance to win some prizes!
Free golf registration, $20 Starbucks, Kaady car wash, champagne, free dress pass, OLL swag, and more….