Lourdes Blog Posts
Will you be part of the group to take us over the million dollars?
Are there 10 donors who can give $1,000 each? or
Are there 20 donors who can give $500 each? or
Are there 100 donors who can give $100 each?
That's all it's going to take to reach $1,000,000 after all these years!
Once our target is reached, the school can finally begin to use these funds you have all worked so hard to raise. Will you include us in your year end giving? Every dollar donated will be doubled by a $20,000 Joseph E. Weston Foundation matching opportunity.
We are so nearly there, it could take just 10 people to make the difference, will it be you?
Please Donate Now
The 2016-17 Annual Report is now available. See the latest facts, figures, and highlights from last year, such as -
- OLL is now a Washington State Green School
- 34 new alumni moved onto High School
- The Endowment Fund is only $40,000 away from the $1,000,000 goal
- 85 Chromebooks purchased from Shine Auction’s fund-an-item
- 5th-8th grade students completed 2,964 hours of service
- Preschool rebranded to Little Blessings Preschool
- New Books for Baptism and Beyond Program
The 2017 OLL Christmas Program is now available. Please mark your calendar with our advent celebrations, and note that the Christmas programs at Seton, and the Band and Choir concerts in the gym are mandatory. Download your own copy.
Thank you for your incredible gifts during Give More 24!
We raised a total of $46,330 in 24 hours. We met the $23,000 match, and won $1,000 in prizes! We are so very grateful for the support we receive from our community. Thank you.